Monday 1 October 2018

September 2018 Wrap up




I have not read as many books as usual this moth, but the ones I read were quite long I have to say!
Very satisfied with September novels, really loved them all but one - here they go:

(click on the titles to read the full mini review)

Miss Marple debut, entertaining and astute as ever. I'd never get tired of Christie's novels.
Rating:  7,5 out of 10

The wonder - E. Donoghue
Engrossing and gives a lot of food for thought - Recommend it!
Rating:  8 out of 10

Sabbia nera - C. Cassar Scalia
Un bel giallo siciliano con una vicequestore tosta
Rating:  7 out of 10

The forever house - V. Henry
Cozy, warm, pleasant. A treat!
Rating:  7,5 out of 10

Siracusa - D. Ephron
Too cold and detached for my liking, all the characters really annoyed me!
Rating:  5 out of 10

The love letter - L. Riley
Royal family, espionage, secrets and love story. A great read!
Rating:  8,5 out of 10

Letal white - R. Galbraith
Loved it! Gripping plot, love Cormoran. Amazingly written, the best in the serie!
Rating:  9 out of 10





No comments:

Post a Comment