Thursday 1 March 2018

February 2018 Wrap up



February has been a very good month to me: I had my birthday, I started a new job, I read some amazing novels! Here we go then:

(click on the titles for a full review)

A book really worth reading, different and strange and fast paced.
Rating:  7,5 out of 10

Un libro triste, tragico, ma anche bello nella potenza del sentimento che lega i protagonisti.
Rating:  7 out of 10

A complete disappointment for me, dull, boring, slow.
Rating:  5 out of 10

A very good read, interesting and compelling.
Rating:  7,5 out of 10

The old man and the sea - E. Hemingway
Not what I was expecting, dense and beautiful, but also too slow.
Rating:  6 out of 10

A really good read, engaging and sap and happy and very down to earth. 
Rating;  8 out of 10

Niente, a me i vecchietti nei romanzi proprio non attirano. Carino, ma nulla di nuovo.
Rating:  5 out of 10

The colour purple - A. Walker
A magnificent portrait of the Southern US - a classic.
Rating:  9 out of 10

Storia della mia ansia - D. Bignardi
La mia autrice italiana preferita mi ha ammaliata ancora una volta. Bello bello.
Rating:  9 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment